Being one of the most popular social networking sites, Facebook has more than 2 billion users in the world. The application lets you enjoy your time while on the app and also allows you to connect with your friends and family. But even being such a popular app, Facebook still sometimes faces a problem. Even though these situations are very rare, it is very useful to know different methods with which you can overcome Facebook login issues.
There are many issues that you encounter while logging into Facebook. You may be unable to login to facebook or you might find that your app is not working properly. So don’t worry if you cannot log into Facebook, we will tell you all the troubleshooting ways that will help you if you ever find yourself in such a problem.
We recommend that before using any of these methods, check the Facebook Server’s status on their official page. If it is working then proceed with the solutions given below.
If you are having problems logging into facebook, try reloading the page. This basic way often does wonders. Use the F5 button to refresh your computer or you can also try to restart the device.
- Press the ‘Windows’ button on your computer to open the Start menu.
- Then tap on the power button.
- The last step is to hit on the ‘Restart’ option.
If you are using the application on your mobile phone, you should use the Power button to restart your device.
If you can’t log into Facebook, then there is a possibility that the password entered by you is incorrect. Reset the password of your account to gain access to your account.
- Open the official page of Facebook and then select the option of ‘Forgot Password’.
- Then enter the phone number or the email address linked to your account.
- Select between the two ways and hit on ‘Continue’.
- Then, type the confirmation code in the respective field and once again hit on ‘Continue’.
- Then enter your desired password and adhere to the instructions given on the screen to finalize the changes.
Once done, try again logging into your account to see if this resolves your password.
If you are using VPNs to connect with the servers then, this might be the reason if you are thinking why can’t I log into Facebook? VPNs may be the source of unsteadiness with your network.
VPNs alter the IP address of your system randomly and because of this, you may be unable to connect well with the website’s servers. To resolve the issue of logging you should try disabling the VPN and then check if you can log back to your account.
If you are not able to open your account but can open the app. You should check whether there are any current updates to the app. The reason can be that the current version is no longer supported by your android or iOS. You should check the play store for any new updates and install the latest version.
- Open the Google play store on your phone.
- Open My Apps & Games from the side menu.
- Click on the update option beside the Facebook icon.
The newest update may help you to resolve any issue you have while logging into Facebook. You can also look up the site ‘Way Binary’ for the latest technical information on Facebook and other apps.