Air fryers are one of those appliances that seem like they would be challenging to cook with, but in reality, they’re straightforward. And because they cook food quickly and evenly, air fryers make quick and easy meals. This blog post will share six easy air fryer recipes you’ll love. From chicken strips to beef patties, these recipes are sure to please. So whether you’re looking for a quick and easy meal or just something different to try out your air fryer, these recipes are perfect.
Air Fryer Vegetarian Quinoa Burrito Bowl
We are looking for an easy air fryer recipe that doesn’t require meat. Try this vegetarian quinoa burrito bowl!
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine the uncooked quinoa, vegetable broth, and tomato in a large bowl. Stir in the bell pepper, garlic, and chili powder. Season with salt if desired. Divide the mixture among four bowls and top with cilantro leaves and stems.
Air Fryer Garlic Butter Chicken thighs
Air Fryer Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 4 hrs
Total Time: 4 hrs 15 mins
4 boneless chicken thighs, skinless
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons butter, melted
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup chicken broth
Heat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. In another bowl, combine melted butter and 2 tablespoons of oil. Each chicken thigh should be dipped into the flour mixture, then fried in the butter mixture. On a baking sheet, arrange chicken in a single layer baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes or until browned and cooked. At the same time, the chicken is baking. Over medium heat, heat olive oil in a large skillet. Garlic and sauté for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add chicken broth Over medium heat, and heat olive oil in a large skillet. Or until the sauce has thickened. Serve over cooked rice or noodles.
Air Fryer Honey Sriracha Salmon
Are you looking for an easy air fryer recipe that is delicious and nutritious? If so, check out this Honey Sriracha Salmon! This dish is perfect for a quick and healthy meal.
First, preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, mix the honey, sriracha sauce, soy sauce, and garlic powder in a bowl. Next, place the salmon filet into the mixture and coat it evenly. Place the salmon onto a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes or until cooked. Serve hot, and enjoy!
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
The best air fryer recipes are the easy ones. And this bacon-wrapped asparagus is one of the easiest air fryer recipes you’ll ever make. It only requires four simple ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time.
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spread a layer of foil on a baking sheet, then set the asparagus spears on top.
3. Sprinkle bacon slices over the asparagus spears, then drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
4. Wrap each spear of asparagus in a slice of bacon, then secure it with toothpicks or kitchen string.
5. Place the wrapped spears in the preheated air fryer, and cook for 15 minutes or until crispy and tender. Serve hot!
Air Fryer Spicy Keto Pork Loin
Air Fryer Spicy Keto Pork Loin is an easy and delicious recipe you will love. This keto-friendly pork loin is cooked in the air fryer, which results in a crispy and flavorful outcome. This dish is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste